Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yummy Baked Potato Skins

I haven't tried this dish before I came to Canada. And God knows how much I like it!!! So, here is my version of this yummy dish!!! I like it with sausages and vegetables! :-) Yummers!

2 large baking potatoes
1 t spoon butter
1/2 t spoon salt
1/4 t spoon garlic powder
1/4 t spoon paprika
1/8 t spoon pepper
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
4 green onions, sliced (optional)

Microwave the potatoes on high until they are soft;
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and put the pulp in a separate bowl.
Combine potato pulp, 1/2 your shredded cheese, sour cream, butter, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and fill the potato skins. Sprinkle them with remaining cheese.
Put the skins back to the microwave for another 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve hot with sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment