Just be careful people! Very hot!
- 1 cups dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 slice of bread
- In a bowl mix together the dry mustard & cold water to form a stiff paste.
- Smooth down the mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the boiling water over the mustard; stir.
- If the mustard is a little bit too dry, add some more water, whisk in the sugar, vinegar, oil, horseradish & salt.
- Blend well.
- Cover your jar with a slice of bread, push the bread in a little bit, so it's sealed pretty tight & allow to stand overnight in a room temperature before using. The longer it stays under the bread lid, the spicier it becomes.
- Keep in a well-sealed container in the fridge.